Videos of goats are HERE 山羊生活錄影在此
Sugar (white or dark brown)
1. The plum or prune that is used to make wine can’t be fully ripe. Need to use half ripe fruit, otherwise the wine will get spoiled.
3. Cut open each fruit so that the sugar can go into the fruit and the juice will come out easier
4. Start with a clean and dry glass jar
5. Fill out the bottom of the jar with fruit and add sugar level to the top of the fruit
6. Add a second layer of fruit into the jar on the top of the first level and then add more sugar to cover the fruit, repeat until the jar is full.
7. The last level (the top of the jar) has to be sugar.
8. Leave about 2 inches room before you cover the lid.
9. Cover the lid tight
10. Leave the jar in a shady, cool place for at least 6 months.
Pour out the wine into a small jar after the wine is ready (after 6 months). You can either eat the wined plum (prune) or compost it. (Or feed it to your goats to make them “happy” J. No too much though)