Ingredients:4 cups of all purpose/whole wheat flour (or 2 cups bread flour and 2 cups all purpose))
1 and 1/2 TBSP sugar
1 and 1/2 cup (about 400 cc) warm water (or milk)
2 TSP active yeast
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup dry cranberries and/or raisins /millet/other nuts.
2. Mix sugar well with the other 2 oz water (or milk)
3. Put flour in a big wok, mix with yeast water and sugar water
4. Spread some bread flour on the table, knead the flour to a smooth dough
5. Add dry fruit (or nuts) into the dough, knead it evenly
9. Roll the dough to oblong shape. Turn it over, hand fold it from the long side toward to you; press it tight for every folding. Close two ends, keeping the dough well shaped.
13. Preheat oven to 375 F, 10 minutes before the dough is ready
14. Slice several lines on the dough with a sharp knife (put some oil on the knife)
You can also add walnuts, millet or green beans into the dough.