Videos of goats and chickens 羊寶和雞寶錄影
Voice of goats 山羊的叫聲
Goat feed 山羊愛吃的食物
Back Yard Bio-Charcoal 自製木炭
Home made food recipes 中西食譜
Edible Garden 可食庭園
Property Development 買山容易養山難
Art Works 手工藝品
Laminate Log House 小木屋
中文閱讀心得 (共 70 篇)
明天有聚餐, 考量少數的素食者, 菜色選擇很少, 決定做個營養好吃, 又易嚼不傷牙的香蕉麵包, 材料和做法很簡單, 家裡沒機器, 一雙筷子, 一個湯匙, 一雙手即可完成
放小鍋裡低溫融化, 攪拌均勻, 放一邊冷卻
One 8oz unsalted butter, at room temperature
4 ripe mashed bananas (with a big spoon)
1 cup dried cranberries/any dry fruit/chocolate chips, chop fine
2 1/2 cups cake (or all purpose) flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2. Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a big bowl.
3. Pour cool sugar butter into flour bowl. Mix well.
4. Scramble eggs and add to flour bowl, stir well.
5. Add mashed bananas, mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
6. Stir in the dried cranberries.
7. Pour mixture in the baking pan.
8. Preheat oven to 350º F for 10 minutes. Lightly grease a baking pan.
9. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
10. Cool on rack for 10 min before removing from pan. Loosen the edges, then pop loose the bottom of the bread from the pan. Place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Keep wrapped in paper bag for up to 5 days to avoid becoming dry and hard. It tastes better on the 2nd and 3rd days.